"Prior to graduating from law school, I was certain of two things. I wanted to become a Personal Injury Attorney and I wanted to become a Trial Lawyer. Most people are not aware of their legal rights or how to protect them. I am an advocate for my clients and I take pride in guiding them through the legal process.
I have successfully collected millions of dollars for my clients throughout my career."
-Rolf J. Rolnicki, Personal Injury Attorney
Orange County, CA
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Member of the State Bar of Indiana
- Member of The Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Former Judge Pro-Tem
- County of Orange Administrative Hearing Officer
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association
- Board of Directors-College Legal Clinic, Inc.
- Instructor/ Lecturer California State University-Fullerton
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- Division of Politics, Administration & Justice